2011年9月29日星期四

Chestnut Classic Tall UGG Boots

 

  Wicks away moisture and helps maintain ft dry. Best folds down to mid calf duration. Non-slip rubber sole. Signature logo on back again. Approximate boot shaft height: 11. Limit five pairs of this design per family. Boots function materials that are not waterproof. I fell in love with my cheap UGGs Chestnut UGG Classic Tall Boots the second I slipped them onto my ft with the really initially time. They're wonderfully comfy & incredibly warm.

  No, your feet won't sweat in warm weather, I promise. Most comfortable fit shoe of my life. I wear them at least 6 days a week! **Be sure to order a size down from your normal shoe size. I'm normally a 6, but I bought a 5.** Wear these without socks and they feel like heaven. Wearing them with socks is bulky & well, they weren't meant for sock wearing. Cave in & buy them, it'll be the most effective $139 you've ever spent!!! Stuck on what color to get? Black turns your feet black. The dark tan is hard to match things with. The sand is perfect for everything!! Put them under your pants, or over... They go perfect with any day's outfit or weather :)
 
  UGG footwear often played outdoors associated with each connected with our pants, whom truth home, that can be seen at it’s entirety to be able to ensure in addition to each having our UGG shoes or boots are generally your variety associated with sorts plus colorings some regarding our tend for you to be absolutely extraordinary readily available.

1 条评论: