2012年8月6日星期一

'I don't care about the wedding, it's about the promise we've made': Miley Cyrus plans long engagement to Liam Hemsworth as she poses for edgy fashion shoot

Miley Cyrus cares about the 'promise' she has made to fiance Liam Hemsworth more than their wedding.
The 19-year-old got engaged to the actor in May and she insists they are in no rush to walk down the aisle and instead wanted to make a commitment to one another.
In an interview with Marie Claire magazine, she said: 'Life is too short not to be with the person you want to be with.
Edgy: Miley Cyrus tries out a fashion forward look in the new 
issue of America's Marie Claire magazine
Edgy: Miley Cyrus tries out a fashion forward look in the new issue of America's Marie Claire magazine
'I don't really care about the wedding or the piece of paper as much as I do the promise we've made to each other. And we want to have a long engagement.'
 

Sheer daring: The star in a bold Tom Ford dress
Sheer daring: The star in a bold Tom Ford dress
Liam, 22, presented Miley with a vintage 3.5 carat Neil Lane engagement ring when he popped the question and the former Hannah Montana star is thrilled with the band he picked out.
She explained: 'I had no input. We'd been kind of talking about [getting engaged], and I saw something like it online at one point and thought it was really pretty, but I usually wear rose gold. I just love that it's old and has a story. And I'm happy because it doesn't look like anything else I wear.'
Still, Miley insist the proposal came as a 'complete surprise' to her, and also to her parents Billy Ray and Tish, who weren't aware of Liam's intention to ask for her hand in marriage.
It seems Miley has competition for Liam's affection - her dog Ziggy.
The mutt is besotted with the Australian hunk and spends all her time snuggling up to Liam when she isn't eating her owner's jewellery.
She revealed: 'She is a stubborn little b***h, that one. She doesn't listen to me. She's in love with Liam. She loves me when he's gone, but she totally ate my diamonds on purpose. She was pooping them out all morning!'
Miley also addressed the controversy over a video that emerged last year which appeared to show her smoking Salvia, a hallucinogenic but legal plant.
She hinted that the drama seems to have given the former Disney star some street cred in the music world and she has since started recording with Pharrell Williams after he reached out to her in the wake of the headlines.


Cover girl: The 19-year-old fronts the magazine's prestigious 
September issue
Cover girl: The 19-year-old fronts the magazine's prestigious September issue
She boasted: 'Pharrell said, "Don't be offended because this is how I talk, but [I thought], That b***h is actually living. She's not sitting there with her Momager's chain on her door. I want to free that b***h. I want her out of the cage."'
Inside the magazine's prestigious September issue, newly slimmed-down Miley models a series of edgy looks including a high-collared Aquilano Rimondi dress and a green diamonte cover dress by Dior, which she wears on the cover.
But she's already changed-up her look since the photoshoot, dyeing her hair platinum blonde over the weekend.
No rush to wedding: The star with Liam Hemsworth in June
No rush to wedding: The star with Liam Hemsworth in June
'I love that it's old and has a story': Miley's vintage 3.5 carat 
Neil Lane engagement ring
'I love that it's old and has a story': Miley's vintage 3.5 carat Neil Lane engagement ring

1 条评论: