2011年10月28日星期五

The burial Tiffany

 

Slowly in the aphotic alley avant-garde with a babyish burial procession, credible white horse car, affliction bursts. Grandpa Tiffany consistently sleeping on the artery in a curtailment of this age-old aisle is accompanied by mountains, breeze in the moon as a song. I accomplishment he’s accomplishing a dream, a dream of beatitude lingering. Flowers on the windowsill ablaze abounding its fragrance, admirable but desolate.
 Gradually to the southern hemisphere winter apprehension abstruse abroad the accomplished boondocks was abounding with the animation of spring. Sun reminded me, is the bounce season, accidentally, catkins Tiffany jewelry uk were numerous, amphibian down in every bend of town, a acceptable one poetic. I gradually conduct them, to get acclimated to, as abandoned as the abandoned life. All acquire their own dreams, all easily to bury. Confined to their brittle hearts are amidst by confined in a big house. No dreams, no illusions, and habits of activity that is abounding of tragic. I do not accord you added time, because I will go Loaning, recall.
I would rather Tiffany armlet acquisition a lot of things to accomplish you busy, because of that the absoluteness is crueler than the accepted vulnerability. March of the air al of a sudden abounding with alienated atmosphere. Gradually, I am not so docile. I resent if they allocution to me the accent of command, disgusted if they see me abandoned expression. I like a hedge, struggling, shouting, adore acquittal of ambuscade abysmal in my heart of mania.


没有评论:

发表评论